Birthday 25 Birthday 25

Enjoy another year, Lazy Bud Sheep Man. Love you, kiss noise.

Mario Kart DeStruction Mario Kart DeStruction

Truthiness

Thank you for showing the tragedy so common in the world of Mario Kart. I salute the fallen victims of the blue shell.

Seriously, though, loved the voices and animation. Everything felt so... wavy, which works well for comedy bits.

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

Unique and Above Par

It's fitting that Newgrounds is recommending me to "A Tribute to Stupid." Not because of the quality of a few reviewers, but because that's where the humour lies here. I won't attempt to tread the line between retardation and pretension: this is everything I love about flash animation. Apparently, I enjoy dark jokes, irony, and artificial cruelty as a comedic device. Please continue doing this style. Ah-Mazing.

PS: Mickey the Dick on twitter is a fantastic alterego. Keep up the evil.

Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz

Very interesting.

I get the Ka-razy idea that someone told you that you should make a movie about video games in your style, you thought that was a stupid idea because everyone else in the damn universe does that stuff and you do character-driven original work that is legit good on it's own merit, and you set to create a movie funny solely because it draws on those exact strengths. If so, spot on. That was a long sentence.

Earth Hour Earth Hour

Telling it like it is.

Very nice, I never really understood the significance of one measly hour, but this show it to be of GRAVE IMPORTANCE! HA! How droll. Seriously, cool flash.

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

Well...

It might not be a technical achievement, but it gave me a cheap laugh, and is creative enough that I honestly have never seen anything like it. Still, intended garbage.

Emo Boy Ep.1 Emo Boy Ep.1

Hahaha...

Dear God, you freaked me the hell out with the username thing. Funny and short, and decidedly emo. Good stuff.

cHunter responds:

XD thanks

How Not to Time Travel. How Not to Time Travel.

Mind so Blank.

I keep opening my mouth, like that'll make my brain work, but it doesn't. Baffling.

Anyways...

I liked the pixel style, a great rant, mos' def' creative, funny as hell, and wonderfully offensive.

Keep it up.

Dark Knight Interrogation Dark Knight Interrogation

Just Brilliant.

Maybe it's just the 3 in the morning, or the mild sedatives, but this was great. You somehow captured the Joker character while mocking the idea and execution of said character. Random in a way that makes sense from watching the movie, and random violence and good voice acting and even (dare I say it) good animation. Uh, Just brilliant.

If you had cussed more and made it exactly like an Egorapter work, you would like TOTALLY got like a bajillion stars!!!1

Sarcasm aside, do more movies. I like the methodical line delivery. It's different.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

I've voted many 5s.

I don't know why, but the animation is perfect to the song in my eyes. Amazingly, this is #4 of all time at the moment. With good reason, as i've watched this 17 times. Whatever you did to make this subliminally awesome, thank you.