Tobe's Hookshot Escape Tobe's Hookshot Escape

I'm slow...

Is it bad it took me 12 plays to realize I could screen-jump from side to side? Still, this game was crazy fun. It was prolly in the instructions, but men can't/won't read.

Orchard 2 Orchard 2

Alot of fun!

I could make the obvious comparison to another game, but I don't think that would help anyone.

I will say that this kept me very entertained, and buying your own ammo every round was kind of neat. Plus, the fact the "trickle-down" kind of technique was in sync with the theme of trees and falling fruit was nice. Thumbs and stuff!

42 Game 42 Game

Pretty Nice.

While I wouldn't call this a "relaxing game" in the truest sense, it's fun. The concept is neat, the graphics are...fitting, and the music is nice. Decent sense of challenge, in a positive way, as well. Biggest problem, as is often the case, is hit detection being very spotty. Your blob can hang in mid-air to the left or right of a platform painfully far. Regardless, right on.

Tomato MUST Escape Tomato MUST Escape

More enjoyable than it should be.

Wow. If you had told the controls, this wouldn't be half the game it is. Props for originality and a game so simple and difficult simultaneously it is refreshing. Plus, Physics is fun!

GadgetGuy responds:

Lol, thanks =D

FPS For Real FPS For Real

Very Cool!

The best use of this kind of game and media I've seen so far. It has a fun feel to it. I'd wager you're one of the 12 people who played Burn:cycle.

ApothicFlash responds:

Burn:Cycle! Hell yeah!

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

People...Think before you Judge!

You can't go into a flash portal history of 2001, click on a game, and give no thought whatsoever to the time period! It's a good game. It has multiple characters and pretty clean gameplay, which was exceptional in the beginnings of flash. The backgrounds aren't fancy, but in the world of dial-up, a game with custom editing that only took 10 minutes to load was great.

Old-person rant aside, this is a classic. Go program in early Flash-I dare you.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Really stylish and fun....but

It treads that fine line where the work is much too good to be just a demo, but doesn't feel complete by any means. There was a terrible word to typo ratio, if that makes any sense, and there WERE a few glitches. Otherwise, fun experience, cool fighting, and a pretty innovative concept. It just feels like an hour or two of testing and proofing would help a lot.

Kaleidoscope Reef Kaleidoscope Reef

Very Classy

Relaxing, yet challenging, with game-play as beautiful as the visuals. Sends an uplifting message, and communicates something meaningful visually, which is often difficult.

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

Action Happy Fun Hyper Adventure!

Seriously, this is why I Friggin' love Newgrounds. Cock Jokes and a fun side-scrolling shooter? Almost a cohesive storyline? And it was nicely simple; good graphics, good variety of enemies; it was stellar in execution. Slightly buggy/unresponsive controls, but still really fun.

I-smel responds: