Birthday 25 Birthday 25

Enjoy another year, Lazy Bud Sheep Man. Love you, kiss noise.

Mario Kart DeStruction Mario Kart DeStruction

Truthiness

Thank you for showing the tragedy so common in the world of Mario Kart. I salute the fallen victims of the blue shell.

Seriously, though, loved the voices and animation. Everything felt so... wavy, which works well for comedy bits.

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

Unique and Above Par

It's fitting that Newgrounds is recommending me to "A Tribute to Stupid." Not because of the quality of a few reviewers, but because that's where the humour lies here. I won't attempt to tread the line between retardation and pretension: this is everything I love about flash animation. Apparently, I enjoy dark jokes, irony, and artificial cruelty as a comedic device. Please continue doing this style. Ah-Mazing.

PS: Mickey the Dick on twitter is a fantastic alterego. Keep up the evil.

Tobe's Hookshot Escape Tobe's Hookshot Escape

I'm slow...

Is it bad it took me 12 plays to realize I could screen-jump from side to side? Still, this game was crazy fun. It was prolly in the instructions, but men can't/won't read.

Orchard 2 Orchard 2

Alot of fun!

I could make the obvious comparison to another game, but I don't think that would help anyone.

I will say that this kept me very entertained, and buying your own ammo every round was kind of neat. Plus, the fact the "trickle-down" kind of technique was in sync with the theme of trees and falling fruit was nice. Thumbs and stuff!

42 Game 42 Game

Pretty Nice.

While I wouldn't call this a "relaxing game" in the truest sense, it's fun. The concept is neat, the graphics are...fitting, and the music is nice. Decent sense of challenge, in a positive way, as well. Biggest problem, as is often the case, is hit detection being very spotty. Your blob can hang in mid-air to the left or right of a platform painfully far. Regardless, right on.

snowkid snowkid

Friggin' Adorably Awesome!

I love it. There's a certain texture about it. Not to mention the lighting. And the use of that snowman in the foreground. And great inanimate and real facial expressions. and I need to stop being awed and let the art speak for itself. Still, wonderful and Holiday-arrific!